Bangkok is a city of the lively and fun filled enthusiasts. The cultural renditions of various cultures coexisting together is indeed a rewarding thing. The food that’s available in Bangkok comes from places across the globe.
Districts like Ratchathewi and Sukhumvit are the abode of foodies where there is a foodie’s gala every day in and out. The Bangkok people and visitors are always big fans of Thai food but they usually never miss out on the food coming from neighbouring countries like China and India.
The Indian cuisine is one of the prominent cuisines on the Thai land of Bangkok. The Indian food fanatics always wish to have an authentically cooked food served in the most traditional style. The Indian food is best cooked at many family restaurants, but some of them are the best.
The best restaurant to go to for families in Bangkok are:
- Indiagate Restaurant: The Indiagate restaurant is home to the special North Indian frontier cuisine. Along with North Indian food, they also serve delightful Indian desserts in Bangkok.The varied menu gives a wide range to select from to both, veg and non-vegetarian food lovers.
- The India gate restaurant tops the search when you browse for the best Indian restaurants in Bangkok. The restaurant caters various dishes such as chaat, Veg and non-veg versions of Starters, Snacks, main course, rice preparations etc.
- The food is cooked by experienced hands of chefs who have been crafting the dishes since the origin of the restaurant. The authentically prepared dishes are a big plus to titillate the taste buds of every customer.
- Indiagate is also open to online deliveries and delivery across the city. You can enjoy special discounts on ordering from their website.
- One of the best features remains that the website suggests the menu of the day. The Indian food lingers over your taste buds. The menu comes with images of the dish, so you can also roll your eyes over how a dish looks and order as your palette suggests you to.
- Patiaala House Restaurant: The Shaan of Punjabi cuisine, the patiaala house restaurant specialises in typical Punjabi food. The family restaurant is one of the favourite for Indian food lovers in Bangkok. The Patiaala House delivers food online and in take away formats throughout the city.
- The restaurant sits in the Sukhumvit district and is famous for authentic punjabi cuisine.They also serve in dine in options. The Patiaala House restaurant also specialises in Chinese cuisine and various sweet dishes. It is you go to place for the best Indian Restaurant near me in Sukhumvit.