Thailand is an abode of culture, tradition, cultures and food. The thai capital is home to many exquisite restaurants and eateries. Famous fast food brands and many food chains have opened their outlets and franchises in the busy streets of the city and manage to serve authentic cuisines of places across the world.
The Indian subcontinent is one of the nearest countries to Thailand, and hence the influence of taste and aroma is similar to that of Thai cuisine. However whenever an Indian is away from home on travel or work purpose they will always want to have authentic Indian food once in a while.
Did you know the select Indian restaurants of Bangkok? Well if not, read this!
- Indiagate Restaurant: The Indian restaurant sitting in the laps of aromatic streets of Ratchathewi is one of the choicest restaurants. Indiagate doesn’t only serve authentic food from the North Indian frontier of India but also serves it in the most authentic form. The varied menu and the dish of the day can help you choose the dish right as per your mood and liking.
The restaurant specialises in many courses which include vegetarian and non vegetarian variants all served in a fine dining format.
The various courses served at the India gate restaurant include:
- Veg and Non-veg thali
- Veg and Non-veg Platter
- Veg and Non-Veg starters
- Veg and Non-veg main courses
- Veg and Non-veg Rice dishes
- Indian breads Soup and Side courses
The restaurant also caters its food across the city and is open to all formats of service including pick-up, online delivery and dine-in. The restaurant follows all precautions as per the corona virus protocols and ensures that you get discounts on every online order to be delivered on any point in Bangkok.
- Patiaala House Restaurant: The Restaurant is located in Sukhumvit and tops the search results when you search for the best Indian restaurants near me in Sukhumvit.
The restaurant specialises in authentic Punjabi cuisine and Chinese cuisine. The authentic Punjabi food served at the Patiaala House restaurant makes it one of the favourite Indian restaurants in Bangkok for food enthusiasts. The restaurant offers buffet, fine dining , take away and online delivery options for everyone across the city.
It has a chef special menu where you can choose the dish of the day and get special discounts on online delivery. They follow all the covid protocols and ensure safe delivery and service at their fine dine eating spaces.
- Asoka Restaurant: The Asoka Restaurant is one of the few Indian restaurants that provide Conference, Banquet and VIP Lounge services in Bangkok. The restaurant can accommodate more than 500 people on seat at a stretch. Buffets are one of the best setups they provide.
When in Bangkok, explore a plethora of cuisines and delicious food at every corner the city. In these trying time, craving for your food delivery is not something that you should do, hence pick your phones up and order now!