Have you ever felt hungry with the mere smell of food while it is being cooked? Or have you ever drooled over the aroma of the delectable cookeries around the world wherever you go.
The food that has the quality of making you feel hungry and increases your urge to have it is the food that is worth every bite.
Did you ever try some amazing rice delicacies prepared by Indian chefs across the world? The rice preparations of Indian kitchens are so mouthful that you’ll feel like having them repeatedly.
The core ingredients of Indian Rice preparations are the freshly ground spices from the home kitchen. The method of cooking each rice dish is different but is always based on water or steam. From the utensils being used to the time of cooking, and from the spice n ns being used to the method of making the final product taste good, the Indian rice dishes are always amazing.
One of the most famous rice dishes happens to be Biryani. The aromatic Basmati Rice dish when cooked in India typically takes hours to reach its final product. Cooked on simmering heat, biryani is available in Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. Biryani is generally topped with seasonal vegetables, ground spices, cashew nuts and crispy onions along with coriander.
The Thai lands usually have many restaurants, but when in Bangkok the best in class place to try authentic Biryani remains The India Gate Restaurant. All the biryanis are prepared as per traditional cooking norms and Basmati Rice is the type of rice used in them. Some of the best Biryanis available at the India gate restaurant are Veg, Chicken, mutton, prawns, fish and egg Biryanis.
Let’s temper our taste buds with some extra mouth watering details about these Biryanis:
- Biryani Rice – A rice dish prepared with Ground spices and Basmati Rice.
- Veg Biryani – Veg rice dish made with Basmati rice which are cooked with chopped vegetables and topped with ground spices and cashew nuts.
- Chicken Biryani – Basmati Rice cooked with tender chicken pieces and mixed with ground aromatic spices. Garnished with crispy onion and coriander, chicken biryani is worth every bite with the juicy chunks of chicken.
- Mutton Biryani – Pieces of lamb cooked with Basmati rice and flavoured with aromatic spices. Served in handi, this Biryani is an exquisite delicacy amongst all Biryanis.
- Egg Biryani – Halved pieces of boiled eggs cooked with Basmati Rice and flavoured with spices and a twig of coriander.
- Prawn Biryani – Fresh prawns cooked with Basmati Rice, Prawn biryani is a sea food based biryani. It’s flavoured with saffron and mixed with freshly ground spices.
- Fish Biryani – An exclusive sea food Biryani made with fish and Basmati Rice. This biryani is flavoured with different spices and garnished with coriander
The biryani is not only an essential part of Indian cuisine but is also a part of menus in all the major Indian occasions. It is one of the most loved and awaited dishes whenever there is a feast. It is both juicy and steamy, and contains the taste of multiple regions of India in one plate.