Do you not miss eating the chewy cheese every single time you say cheese for a photo session?
The Indian cottage cheese is one of the most liked and eaten ingredients of the Indian cuisine. The chewy texture and the rebound of the Indian cottage cheese is always mouthful. It is majorly famous as Paneer. The paneer is white in color and is used in various curries and in Indian breads. The Indian breads are stuffed with paneer as a filling and taste really delicious.
The India gate restaurant ensures that the paneer based dishes that are served have the select quality of paneer and is fresh to use. The restaurant confirms that it is one of the best when it comes to delicious Indian food in Bangkok.
The main course curries made out of Paneer are one of the most classic dishes in North Indian and Punjabi cuisine. The curries are vegetarian and are favourite of many foodies.
The delicious courses made from paneer at the India Gate Restaurant include main course curries and some starters. The North Indian food menu list Bangkok includes some of the select delicacies made out of Paneer:
- Paneer Makhani: Cottage cheese served in a tomato based creamy sauce. The curry is cooked slowly on low heat to allow the dwelling of taste of cream and butter in the gravy. The curry is generally topped with butter and served piping hot with chunks of Paneer.
- Kadhai Paneer: The freshly prepared homemade cottage cheese us made to cut in dices and cubes. It is further sauted with spiced garlic, onion and sliced capsicum. The gravy is usually meant to be thick and is enjoyed with indian breads.
- Paneer Bhurji: The cottage cheese in this recipe is crumbled down to small particles. It is then tempered in oil with cumin seeds and minced onion. The addition of ginger paste and tomato helps make the content of the gravy thick and aromatic. A dash of turmeri8c is added to give the required taste.
- Palak Paneer: the cubes of paneer are first cooked with tempered spices and then mixed with a delicious puree of spinach. The gravy is cooked on medium heat with continued serving and is topped with cream in the end. The palak paneer is heart of Punjabi cuisine and is widely eaten by many.
- Matar Paneer: The cubes of freshly prepared homemade cottage cheese are the main ingredient to this curry. Peas are added to the gravy and are thus named as Matar Paneer. The peas and paneer are carefully simmered in a mild curry and served hot in a steel bowl.
- Paneer Butter Masala: The Paneer Butter Masala is a combination of indian spices along with garlic and onions. The butter adds to the overall taste and makes the gravy more glazed. The cubes are cooked in tomato gravy and topped with cream.
The India Gate Restaurant is one such fine dining Indian restaurant Bangkok that ensures quality is never compromised even when a cuisine is being served in a land away from the place of its origin.