What’s the best place to have veg Indian food in Bangkok? The answer is Indiagate restaurant, a fine dining restaurant, located in Sukhumvit. Indiagate serves authentic dishes from the North Indian frontier and ensures it has been cooked just the way you like it. The menu ranges from starters to snacks and main course to dessert course.
Vegetarians will always have the most wholesome and wide range of food options. The vegetarian foodies are always up for a mix of nutrients and aroma that comes with the Indian food. The Indian vegetarian courses are full of nutrients and taste. The Indian taste buds are always up for some amazing main courses and side courses. The rice dishes and the Indian breads add to the overall experience.
Still not convinced, well that is not it. Indiagate restaurant is one of the only few North Indian Restaurant that delivers food across Bangkok that too with a special discount on online orders.
Let’s have a quick look at what they have to offer in Veg
- Veg Tandoor Platter (Tandoor ki Shaan):An assorted platter serving grilled vegetables, mushroom, paneer tikka, and hara bhara kebab, served with mint sauce.
- Veg Thali: The Indian thali consisting of Mix vegetables that come with paneer makhani, Dal tadka,rice, raita, naan, salad, papadom and a delicious sweet dish
- Chaat: Chaat is an Indian street food and is majorly consumed in the North India.
- Papri Chaat, Aloo Chaat, Bhel Puri Chaat.
- Veg Starters: The starters consists of spicy and tangy dishes like :
- Paneer and Achari Paneer Tikka
- Hara Bhara Kebab, Chilli Paneer, French Fries, Veg Samosa, Veg Pakora, Paneer Pakora, Aloo Tikki
- Tandoori Mushroom, Chilli Potato, Crispy Bhindi, Onion Bhaji.
- Veg Main course: The veg main course includes aromatic curries and gravies that taste delicious. The family restaurant, Indiagate serves various veg main courses like:
- Paneer: Paneer Makhani, Kadhai Paneer, Matar Paneer, Paneer Bhurji, Palak Paneer, Paneer Butter Masala.
- Aloo: Aloo Gobhi, Aloo Palak, Aloo Jeera, Aloo Matar, Dum Aloo Kashmiri
- Kofta: Malai Kofta,Palak Kofta
- Bhindi Masala, Mix Veg, Navratan Korma, Chana Pasinda, Baingan Bharta.
- Daal: Palak Daal, Daal Tadka, Dal Makhani.
- Veg Rice Dishes: Indian rice delicacies are worth a try. They are consumed everyday in Indian households and are a main course. India gate restaurant serves rice dished like:
- Basmati rice, Jeera rice, Veg Biryani, Biryani rice, Khichdi
- Indian Breads: The Indian breads available at India gate restaurant are
- Parantha: Aloo, gobhi,pudina,Lachha.
- Mix Kulcha, Puri, Missi Roti, Tandoori Roti, Butter Tandoori Roti
- Naan: Garlic, Butter, Plain.
- Accompaniments: Green Salad, Kachumber Salad, Onion Salad, Raita
- Soup: Tomato cream, cream of vegetable, lentil soup
The Indiagate restaurant is one of the few good options when you search for the best Indian restaurants near me Bangkok. The dishes are prepared in the most authentic style of cooking available throughout the day. The city-wide delivery is one of the things that makes it stand out. The sanitised order takers, delivery men and kitchens help the restaurant maintain its standards at par with the Government guidelines.